Visitor Information – This is our handy links page:
- Annascaul Information Website
- AnnascaulWalks.org – Walking club welcomes visitors
- Dingle Peninsula Guide
- Annascaul Beerfest
- Mark Callanan Photography – Facebook
- Dingle Way
- Dingle Walking Club
Taxi and Tour Guides
Our walkers rely on us to make sure we book the very best B&B’s along the Dingle Way for them.
So we always make sure to enquire with Brian at the Old Anchor Inn to check availability.
We do this because previous walkers of ours have told us that this is a great place to stay.
For this reason alone, I am happy to recommend The Old Anchor Inn Guesthouse in Annascaul.”
James Byrne, Owner, Hillwalk Ireland – January 2013
Bus & Rail
Things to do on the Dingle Peninsula
- Kingdom Waves surf school
- Play at height climbing wall
- The Gallarus Oratory
- Annascaul Pottery
- Fungie – The Dingle Dolphin